Binaree is an international mobile game studio located in Seoul, South Korea. We develop F2P mobile games featuring cool characters and entertaining stories. Under the leadership of Ex-Rovio executive and ex-Come2uS executive, we have an enriched experience in the mobile gaming industry. Also, having diverse team members from all over the world, Binaree has an in-depth knowledge and strong understanding of both Western and Asian mobile gaming markets. With this understanding, Binaree is able to produce games that can reach a global player base. To learn more about Binaree, visit https://binaree.net/about_us/
The client programmers work together and with the broader team, under the direction of the Lead Programmer. They work on all aspects of the development of the iOS and Android game client for our latest project, using Unity 5 and C#.
- Develops the mobile game with Unity3D rapidly. On the whole development process, this position needs to collaborate with lead game programmer so that you can perform the best code in the build.
- Releases the build every week or every 2 weeks to the whole company to hear the feedback. Repeat this process until it turns out that the game/battle mechanic is solid and promising
- Writes the document about how you work and what you work on often.
- Follows the agile project management on JIRA.
- For the best game, needs to talk with lead designer about any game design and idea continuously and passionately. Spend most of time to think about how we can make the best game. This position must know about the game very well
- At least 4 yrs game programming experience
- Involved in shipping at least one major game
- Should have ideas about how to create any part of the game.
- Knowledge of how to support artists and designers to bring their ideas to life.
- Understands responsibilities and expectations of each department of a game studio.
- Experience with how to do things in Unity. For example, how to take character animations and make an animated character.
- Can work with an existing codebase
- Can both follow and challenge an existing programming style.
- Speaks English
- Knowledge of shaders would be a bonus