BiNAREE is looking for a Marketing Associate for our Marketing Team. We started Pale Lands on August 2015 and it is launched on February 2017 globally except Korea, China, Japan and Russia. We are showing good indices after the global launch, and watching for a chance to grow explosively based on these indices. We are looking a Marketing Associate who can educe the game as a Pale Lands team member.
BiNAREE is an international mobile game studio located in Seoul, South Korea. We develop F2P mobile games featuring cool characters and entertaining stories. Under the leadership of Ex-Rovio executive and ex-Come2uS executive, we have an enriched experience in the mobile gaming industry. Also, having diverse team members from all over the world, BiNAREE has an in-depth knowledge and strong understanding of both Western and Asian mobile gaming markets. With this understanding, BiNAREE is able to produce games that can reach a global player base. To learn more about BiNAREE, visit https://binaree.net/about_us/
- Key Account Management
- Support in creating company-related materials
- Keep tracking of news about the gaming platforms.
- Know about the criteria for the app submission and guide the development team to reduce the risk of rejection with any violation
- Performance Marketing & Analytics
- KPI development and tracking across all performance marketing related functions
- Quantify campaign and digital spend performance in Facebook advertising with members of BiNAREE, especially with a project manager
- Design campaigns for acquisition, engagement, and awareness keeping in mind important factors such as channels,life cycle of games, seasonality, costs, ROI etc.
- Present a defined proposal of launching and driving crucial strategic media performance for player acquisition, engagement and retention
- Brand Marketing
- Drive creative development in online and mobile formats to fit with the marketing art designer and game teams
- Working closely together with BiNAREE game teams and artists to craft game brand positioning and overall creative strategy
- Acceptable with ambiguous process
- English required
- Ability to develop in cross-functional environment and well-rounded
- Self-motivated mindset with determined attitude
- Experience in managing creative advancement from briefing to execution preferred
- Blend of creativity and detailed skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving